Saturday, January 7, 2012

Card Clips

Some friends of mine found this idea on Pinterest and we all wanted to make it for our Christmas cards this year!
 We got the clothespins at Walmart and painted them each red and green. My friends even added white to theirs, but I wanted to stick with the bright colors. Then, we cut out some pieces of scrapbook paper to fit on each one and used mod-podge to add them on. The finishing touch was a button on the top, and we all agreed that it was best if you left half without the buttons
You then just tie your ribbon around a door, yoiur kitchen cabinet doors, or wherever you want to hang your cards and clip them on! I only used half my pins this year, but I think next year I will add another ribbon below the one I have and add the rest of the clips there. Hope you have as much fun with this one as I did! Thanks Natalie and Jen for the idea and fun!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That was a lot of fun! We need to pick out a new project to do :)