Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pillows for Cali's Bed

So....I finished Cali's quilt, but since she has a day bed she needed alot of matching pillows. I made the 4 standard pillows for the back with a ruffle around the edges and made 3 decorative pillows for the front
 This one was my favorite! I love how it just poofs out! I used 2 different fabrics for the ruffles and a ribbon down the center to tie it all together finished off with top stitches down the ribbon
 This pillow just has a ruffle down one side with a strip of fabric over it. I finished it off with a gathered flower that I have yet to add a jewel to
 This one is also a fun one. I took 2 long strips of brown fabric and gathered it on both sides and attatched to a strip of pink fabric and top stitched over it. I am also planning to add 3 smaller fabric flowers together on the top right corner of this one
I love how the pillows turned out and Cali's just loves her new bedding!

No comments: