Thursday, August 22, 2013

Paper Medallion Bouquet

The end of Preschool was quickly approaching and I didn't have anything special for Cali's teachers. Cali had them for 2 years and they are good friends of mine, so I wanted something really special for them. I found this idea on createcraftlove.com and they turned out super cute for her to give her teachers! The website has all the instructions and they are super fun to make!
 You just take a strip of fun paper and fold it like an accordion and glue it on a stick! Then you take your wooden nickel and add a cute circle of paper on top of that and you're done!
 Cali wanted to make them with me and she did these all by herself! She is such a little artist!
 Here she is with all the flowers for her teachers!
A special thanks to her teachers, Mrs. Lisa and Mrs. Sham, for 2 wonderful years of learning and growing for my sweet baby girl! You ladies are awesome!

No comments: