Monday, September 23, 2013

Turquise Chevron Cork Board

For the Treasure Trade I also made this fun, cute cork board for décor. We had this old huge cork board just hangin' around and were just about to toss it when I thought, hey! Why don't I just paint it? The pins will still stick right into it just fine! I wanted to paint it turquoise chevron so I could hang it in my kid's playroom to hang all their artwork on (instead of in my kitchen, haha) AND it would be perfect as décor for the Treasure Trade! Voila! ...and just like that another project idea is born! I just used regular Valspar wall paint, since that is what I had on hand and rolled it on just as if I was painting my walls! My taping wasn't up to par for Paul so he did all his measurements to make this chevron look good! Haha! Thanks babe!

 Here it is all dressed up pretty for the Treasure Trade! :)


No comments: