Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Americana Decor

I absolutely LOVE Americana Décor! The 4th of July is my favorite Holiday and time of year. There is nothing more cheerful than red, white, and blue! Here was my mantle this year:
 My friend, Ami, and I found these wooden "Proud To Be an American" craft sets at a place called Wood Connection. It is a super fun store! We got together and made them and I am in LOVE with it! We mod-podged the different scrapbook papers onto the letters and the stained the sides of each with a dark stain and added some fun textured ribbons. LOVE!
 My daughter, Cali, really wanted to make something too so I got her this set of flip-flops and she painted them all by herself! The tutu flowers with jewels turned out adorable!
I love Summer! Hope everyone had a chance to enjoy theirs as much as we did!

No comments: