Thursday, January 20, 2011

Overnight Honey-Wheat Rolls

I made these rolls last Sunday for my husband's family for Sunday dinnner and they were a HUGE hit! They were super easy! My favorite part was that you refigerate them overnight, so on Sunday, all you have to do is tie them in a knot, let them raise, and cook! The knot part sounds a little scary, but if you roll it in flour, it ties super easy. I think I ate like 4 myself after everyone was finished eating!

I found the recipe through my Taste of Home magazine. It is definately a Must-Try recipe! Let me know how you like it!

3 comments:

Grandma Ririe said...

This looks like a picture out of a book. Please send me the recipe!

Cami said...

This WAS a picture from their website haha :) The link for the recipe is in the post titled: "Taste of Home"

Mariah said...

Yum!