Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snuggle Blankets

These are my kid's new Snuggle Blankets I made them for Christmas! They are just miniature blankets for them to snuggle when they sleep and take places for security so they don't have to lug full size blankeys everywhere. They were made with strips of different minkey fabrics with different textures and finished with ric-rac and a border. They were super easy, but the minkey is messy. My kids love them!
Cali and her new snuggle blanket. I fell in love with the pattern on the hot pink minkey! You can see it easier if you click on the picture above
Colin and his silly face with his new snuggle blanket
No, this was not my idea, even though I would love to take the credit. Paul's amazing Aunt Faye made up the pattern and I sorta copied it from this pic of the ones she made for her grandkids
So cute! Thanks Faye!
December 2010

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Cute! Cali has probably already figured this out...but snuggle blankets are also the perfect size for doll blankets.