Friday, November 4, 2011

The 365 Swap

My friend Haley and a group of her friends came up with The 365 Swap a while back and she invited me to it in the Spring. It was so awsome, I got a couple more people to come with me this time around :) This is me and my good friend Ami with our swap items waiting to get in to the par-tay
 Soo excited!
 Here are 3 of the hosts getting us started, my friend Haley is on the left
 The way it works is you bring up to 7 items to swap for items other people brought to swap. It can be anything new, old, something you made, whatever you want to swap. It needs to be something loved and/or spruced up to be something someone might want to get in return
 When you get there, you get a nametag and clothespins depending on how many items you brought. I brought 7 itmes, so I got 7 clothespins I added my name to so I could then pin them on items I would like to take home with me. There are 3 rounds in which you go up and look at the items, then pin on all your clothespins to things you want. Anything with just one clothespin, goes to the name on it. Anything with more than one, gets a pin drawn out of a hat, then if you did not win, you get your pin returned to you. Then the next round you take your clothespins you have left and pin them all again on things you want and hope you win them!
 Above is a skirt I made to swap, and below is a cute bar made-over for serving desserts
 Here are some examples of items people brought to swap, with cute ribbons and tags attatched

Thanks Haley, for the invite and super fun party! and thanks Ami and Ashley for joining me and making the night super fun and exciting!

No comments: