Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Pinkalicous Par-Tay!

The most important table at the Pinkalicious Party! Dessert! I made some yummy Pinkalicious cupcakes, just like in the book! I also made some marshmallow cupcakes with large marshmallows that I dipped into white chocolate, dyed pink, and topped with sprinkles and a candy cherry. I was going to make a BIG pink cupcake for Cali's cake, but a few days before the party, we had a service auction for Relief Society and I won the service to have a sister in my ward make a birthday cake for Cali! How wonderful is that? I also put out some of Cali's favorite PINK cookies and pink wafers. I added in the Pinkalicious plates and pink napkins along with Cali's Pinkalicious doll and a pink rose.
 My daughter, Cali the birthday girl, took this pic. I love how it turned out-and she's only 4! The Yummy table from the view of a child!
The amazing cupcake just like the one in the book!
 They were delicous too! I added some extra almond flavoring to batter and frosting and used only the most fattening of ingredients! YUM!
If you haven't heard of, or read the Pinkalicious book, it is a super cute one about a girl that ate too many pink cupcakes and turned pink! It is so cute and I definately recommend it! I had so much fun doing a Pinkalicious themed birthday party for Cali! It was truly a special day for my special little girl!

No comments: