Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Craftroom Dream

My husband and I bought our house a year and a half ago with an unfinished basement. We made plans and finished 2 bedrooms, one of which is my craft room, Yay! I feel so lucky I get my own craft room and personalize it to my taste. In order to make the bedrooms larger, my craft room ended up being about 9 x 9, which is very small, but nevertheless MINE! I have been giddy with excitement!

Ok, so I cannot make this pic larger without becoming a professional dealer with Kwal Paint, but I was somehow able to make this pic of a random laundry room with my color on it. This is the color I have painted my room and it is called Bonne Bay
....
So, my craft room is now built and finished with a coat of paint on it. That's a start, but where to go from there? I found these pages in a craft magazine (I can't remember which one) that shows pretty close to exactly what I want in my craft room :)
I am so excited to get to work personalizing everything and making it a room filled with inspiration for my crafty brain! Thanks to Emily Magleby for creating this dream space so I can make it my own!

No comments: