Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Best Way to Cook Zuccini and Carrots

I found this recipe for zuccini and carrots on voraciousvander.com and it is so yummy! There are lots of different ways to try it, so I did mine a few different ways to see which way we liked it best. After I tossed my zuccini and carrots in olive oil, I tried some in paprika and parmesan, garlic powder and parmesan, some with lots of just parmesan, and then I tried one of my own and added French's Fried Onions. They were all so delicious, I couldn't pick a favorite! A couple days later, I tried grilling them and that time I mixed equal parts of breadcrumbs and parmesan and they were so good! My husband and I decided eating zuccini as our vegetable at dinner is our new favorite, which is great! Especially since we have had an abundance all of a sudden from neighbors and our own garden has started producing as well! You should see our freakishly ginormous carrots too! Mmmm! Gardens are so rewarding!
Try it out! There are so many options for our vegetables!

No comments: